Classical painted kitchen – Monkstown.
This classical style painted kitchen fits very well into the basement level of this Georgian house in Monkstown.
The glazed units and lighting help to maximise the light in kitchen. The alcove dresser units have solid oak tops and lots of glass and lighting.
- Hand-painted exterior finish.
- Colour – Joa’s White by Farrow & ball on the main units.
- Granite work tops and splash-backs.
- Classical style canopy over the range with motor and lighting.
- Glazed sections in the wall units to add light and colour to the kitchen.
- Skirting detail around island and dresser units.
- Alcove dresser units finished in “Old White”.